Stay Cosy And Warm This Winter With This Outfit.

I love a cosy outfits and this is my favourite, The weather has started to turn but there is still a cold chill to the air so having a nice warm outfits is a must for me, as I hate feeling cold when out.


This jumper is always in my wardrobe. I love a large cable nit jumper they are just the best to keep you warm. This was part of my Christmas present from Primark.

I love these jegging jeans they are so nice this pair is called Josie jeans and are from Matalan for £12. These are so fitted and feels so nice they are a little tight but they stretch out and fit perfect to my shape. I have many pairs of these and they are fab.

This is a brithday gift and i love it, Its so warm and fits perfectly and keep my ears and head warm. I love a bobble hat for the cooler months.

I got this scarf from H&M not sure on the price, This has two sides of colour a light grey and a dark grey side, which makes this look so different every time I wear it and I love the look. This is also warm and cosy.
This is my favourite perfume I love Thierry Mugler Angel Eua Sucree limited addition. which is such a beautiful scent the bottle is just so pretty and refillable which is fantastic. check out the post I have wrote about this perfume.

Iced Frappe Ciate I got this polish out of a GlossyBox and its such a pretty colour. I love a neutral shade for my nails in spring and this is perfect.

This Lip stick is a very affordable and I love the brand as there lipstick are so nice and are lovely shades. This is Essence Velvet Matt 08. they have so many different shade and are really cheap and leaves your lips so moisturised I have a few of these lips sticks and love them.
These have been my saver this year for winter they are cheap Primark boots but they are comfy and warm I have warn these none stop I hate my feet being cold and these are perfect for wearing thick socks and keeps your feet nice and toasted.

I love this outfit a perfect winter pre-Spring that warm casual and comfy.

Lauren
x

Comments