Maquiliaje Deliplus Color Foundation.

This is the foundation I bought when I was on holiday in Spain this foundation was purchased at Mercadona a Spanish supermarket.
I was needing a new foundation this was very inexpensive at under 5euros.
I tried the tester and this foundation felt smooth and I like the colour.
Yes I got 2, I wanted a light and a dark colour from when I have a tan and when I don't
or mix the two to try and get the perfect colour for my skin.
This foundation is light weight but gives full coverage.
The texture is smooth and very creamy and leaves your skin looking flawless.
It feels so nice on the skin and really gives you a lovely satin finish.
A small amount really goes along way I use a makeup brush to apply.

Working this into your skin I apply were needed then spend at least 5 minuets buffing it into the skin to get a flawless finish.
Then after use your concealer were needed.
The is SPF25 so perfect for your holiday not only covers your skin but also protects it.
I really like this foundation and wish they sold it in England as it's so affordable and does a fantastic job at giving you coverage without looking dry.
I also love the bottle the frosted glass looks really nice on my dressing table.
This foundation you can pick up in Spain in Mercadona so if your going there on holiday this year then check it out there makeup section is great and you can also try on nail polish samples yes nail polish testers thats what they have in store and have cotton pads and nail polish remover to take your polish off.
Really worth a look.
Check out below for the swatches.

Lauren
x

Comments

  1. I have used this foundation for for years. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment