I Love PET HEAD Dirty Talk Shampoo.

I love anything for grooming my dog Oliver.
He is an English Cocker spaniel so grooming is a big thing.
I get his hair cut 3 to 4 times a year but when he's not getting cut I have to keep his fur and skin clean.
So finding the perfect products is a must.
This is a resent purchase and I love it.
 It's made by the same company of BedHead.
  Can I just say the packaging is fab the cute top that's shaped like a bone is just fun and the bright pink along with the quirky writing they have made it such a hip product for your dog along with the name Dirty Talk haha.
So lets do that talk about it?
It has a yummy in their words Orange scent, Which has a very strong scent in the bottle but a very subtly scent after your dog is dried.
This is a deodorising shampoo so no more smelly dog as my dog loves to swim in the river and can become quit smelly when he dries so I always bath him this doesn't just covers the smell up but neutralises them.
This product has vegetable oil in which helps to leave the coat looking luscious and fuller.

What I like about this product is I work it into my dogs coat and I can feel it on his skin and it seems to pull the dirt out from underneath the coat rather than lathing on top of the coat.
When he's fully rinsed off I have never seen his coat so shiny and smooth.
Then when he's dry he feel so soft and very clean.

Check out there other products I got this from pets at home in-store for £9.
 Also I love the twist cap so you don't use to much, and the bone to is just to cute.
Lauren
x

Comments

Post a Comment