GLOSSYBOX JANUARY 2017.

Here is January's box sorry for this post being late but I have been I'll so didn't want to write.
But better late than never so here it is finally.
A very different selection of products.
The Hairon Zero Crease Hair Ties, now I have had these before and was not a fan they hurt my hair and didn't feel comfortable not sure if I wore them wrong but they are not for me. So I gave them to my friend which they love these types of hair ties, So its quite nice to give some of the products away. These are priced at £3.99.
The Balm Matt Kumar, This is a free sample as it says on the back of the packaging so I wont be adding the price as it was free. But I will still give this a review. This is a matte single eye shadow that is the size of a 5p. The colour payoff is great check out the swatch below, this shadow is a dark burgundy and blends out easily the colour is beautiful on the lid. With this shadow it apply well smooth and feels velvety gives your eye a lovely smoky finish. I do like this shadow and its a handy size for your everyday makeup bag. Free as a sample and is a single shadow.
Manuka Honey Vitamasques, This is a korean face mask, this is a triple layered sheet with enhanced moisture which helps with increasing the skin to absorb higher. I haven't tried this yet but I love a face mask I always use these when my skin feels dry or needs a boost of moisture to hydrate my skin. I have used a moisture mask before this is a full cover mask and they always work so well in giving you great feeling skin. This is priced at £3.99.

Nip+Fab Soften Kale Fix Moisturiser, is a kale, watercress and almond oil giving your skin deep nourishment. Kale has been a lover the inter the past few years and this is the first product I have had with kale ingredient so I'm interested to see how this works on my skin. I keep alot of these products for holidays when my skin needs extra help. So I'll be interested to see how this works and the results I will do an updated post of this product once I have tried it. This is 30ml so this make it about £11.97.
Unani il-luminate milk cleanser, I was needing a cleanser so very happy this was in this months box as I've just ran out. This is a gentle cleansing milk with natural oils that help to purifies and protects. This also help to remove all your makeup leaving your skin soft and restores its elasticity. For the perfect skin care routine a cleanser is a must for all skin types. This is £13.60.


So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25
The estimated price for all the products in this box works out at £33.55
For all 4 items.
So thats a saving of £20.30
This is one of the cheapest boxes I have received, but its still worth trying new products and receiving a lovely box that can be reused.

This is a lovely selection of products this box with a nice date of products I am pleased with this months and really like the cleansing mil which is just what I needed. I don't mind reviewing products I won't use as I always have someone to gift them to which is a nice way of sharing with friends and family.


All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.

I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.

It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments