Boots brands of acne treatment Cream Stick And Gel.

I have suffered with acne for a very long time.
I have old acne scars and random spot.
Over the years I have used many products and a lot of them dry out my skin.
So I found these in Boot's and wanted to give them a try.
Acne products can be costly but these are a steal.

                                               
 Skin Clear Ultra Treatment Cream.
This cream starts working immediately helps clear and reduce redness also has anti-bacterial.
This does work I have been using this every night before night cream.
I wont say it gets rid of all my spots but no product has cleared every spot.
But is does reduce them and they don't look as angry and my skin hasn't dried out witch make a ice change.
I apply a pea size and cover my entire face and leave it a little while then I apply my night cream over the top.
This is £3.99 for 25ml.
Boots in store or online:
                                                     
Skin Clear One-Touch Spot Stick.
This a quick stick that you just dab on to the blemish also has anti-bacterial.
It's a clear gel that penetrates the pores to help clear spot.
I love using this on a morning before day cream I apply this directly onto every blemish I have.
I believe this helps through the day and it has a calming feel on the skin.
This is £2.99 6ml
Boots in store or online:
                                                 
Tea Tree Witch Hazel Blemish Stick.
This contains tea tree and witch hazel.
This is soothing on the skin and it fights bacteria caused spots.
This is a clear green toned stick its a lovely products to apply I just wipe the stick over my face on the places were I have spots and blemishes I use this morning and night straight after I wash my face.
as well as with the products above.
This is £2.59
Boots in store and Online:

Lauren
x


Comments