Night Out Outfit & New Primark Top.

This is a lovely simple look that I have warn at the pub recently and love this look its so simple but really nice for a lovely evening.
 It is such a nice light outfits its still cold at the moment so I always wear my big winter coat along with my scarf and hat for the walk, But once inside its so nice and warm.
Check out the closeups below.

 This is a lovely star top I couldn't resist getting it, It has a very light weight thin material with thin straps and looks very pretty warn. I love these types of tops they are hard to crease and wash well and this top was from Primark for only £4 which is such a bargain I also have this top in Plain white and black. Check out Primark for more colours ad styles.
These are Josie Jeggings from Matalan I am obsessed with these at the moment I got a size 10 do try them on in the shop as I am a size 12 so the sizes can vary, But they look so fitted very flattering and feel so nice on they are a little tight at first but a few wear and they loosen up to fit perfect. I love these so much I have got 3 pairs of them same colour. They are only £12. Perfect jean look with out the jeans these are my new favourite so happy to have them as I struggle with jeans.
This necklace was a present last Christmas from my parents it is so nice i love round necklaces and this along with the tree is so up my street, This is a rose gold and sparkles bright. this is from warren James check it out.
These two rings I got in a pack from H&M they were in the Christmas sale for £1, I have done so well in the sales and got so many bargain from H&M has been the best shop.
This is a really nice lipstick No7 Soft Ruby this lipstick glides on the lips and give them moisture and the colour i just so pretty I got this lipstick as part of a Christmas gift box, There colour rage is lovely great quality
Essie is a fantastic nail polish range, there colour rage is great this is Style Hunter and is a pinky red toned. This applies smooth and leaving a shiny finish I always apply two coats. Check out Essie's page they have a large colour collection.
My little ballet flats, These are my go to shoes  for a night out yes not heels but I'm not allowed to wear heels long story. Anyway these are fantastic and cheap from Primark only £4 they do the job are sparkly and fit nicely with hurting so you can dance the night away. If you need extra comfort you can always slip in some gel insoles to give you extra comfort.

I love picking outfits all my outfits are all about comfort and warmth so in winter I always wear my large winter jacket to keep warm.

Lauren
x

Comments