The Body Shop Frosted Berries Lip Balm & Hand Cream.

I was at a little Christmas fair in my village and I love finding little treats and I love beauty products that have scents that feel wintry and christmassy and these caught my eye with there lovely packaging.
As winter is here and apparently its gonna become even colder the parts of my body that take a hit are my hands and lips so there's are a perfect addition to my handbag.
I choose the beautiful Frosted Berries Lip Balm and Hand Cream for these two was only £4.50. These are currently on the Body Shop site.
Click the links above.
I love winter scented products they always smell so good.
This is there hand cream in a 30ml tube perfect for travelling and for your bag. This makes your hands feel moisturised and leaves the hands soft it also make my manicure look great with having my cuticles soft. This is fast absorbing and leaves them with a fruity scent. My hands struggle with the cold and this is a quick fix while out and about. This is only £4 on their site.
This is the beautiful tin lip balm Frosted Berries. my lips become so dry and cracked in the cold so having a lip balm on me is important to keep my lips flack free. This is my favourite go to lip balm. I love the scent and winter fruitiness this gives. Along with that this works so well in keeping my lips moisturised soft and hydrated throughout the day and leave them looking their best. I always us a lip scrub 3 times a week and then apply this straight on top and my lips look great. I will be using this none stop this winter and I love the scent so much i'll keep using this in summer time to. This is currently on their site for half the price making this only £2 which is a bargain also check out their other Christmas scents. Links at the top of the page.
Check out their Christmas sale with all the beautiful scented products. Link below.

Lauren
x

Comments