Maybelline Super Stay Gel Golden Brown Swatch.

I love Christmas this is my favourite time of the year so what better way to start feeling festive is with your nails. I like to do simple golds and silvers and then I like to go for reds and glitters so this will be a busy one for my nails.

This is a lovely shade I got a few months ago for this season. It has a glam look to it that matches my skin tone and is subtle for a more classic look this Christmas. This is also a perfect base coat for glitter I love a glitter look and try to use base coats of coloured polish to help make the glitter look fuller and stand out I love a rose gold glitter polish for this which will be on a up and coming post to show you the fuller look.
This is a golden brown shade with a shimmer effect to it. This brush is wide makes for the easiest application. I applied two thin coats to gain this effect. This dries quality leaving a smooth and shimmery nail.
Maybelline Super Stay Gel Nails 7 Day Golden Brown this is only £4.49.
Lauren
x

Comments