GLOSSYBOX DECEMBER 2016.

I had already written this post in December but I wasn't happy with the pictures for some reason they were blurry so deleted it so here it is finally here.
So this is the beautiful December Box.
This is the beautiful gold and white box with this beautiful design I love these special boxes they just look so nice and well designed.
A very aped box for the Christmas season with a gorgeous berry lip and deep red polish perfect.
Revlon Valentine, This polish just is such a Christmassy nails to me I love red this time of the year with this deep plump red it is defiantly a winner. I have worn this none stop and love it. Two coats is perfect to give the deep shade with leaving your nails smooth and shiny. A fab polish for Christmas and also with this name will be a winner on Valentines too.
This polish is £6.49
This Essence Face Luminizer Palette Nude, has a beautiful array of colour my absolute favourite is the middle as this had soft flex of glitter this give you a sparkle and i love that for a night out. This has a very skin tones highlighters to give you a more natural look while giving you some highlight to your skin.
This is a cheap highlighter for only £3
LipCote This is an award winning with Vogue and The Independent  product for the lips this is an old classic to lock in the colour of your lips with out any feathering or smudging this seals in that all important colour, A favourite with celebrities and has been on the scene for almost 70 years. For only £3.99 its a steal you can find this in Primark. 
Collection Eyebrow Powder, define & perfect. this is a strange little product with a sharp soft tip to add the very fine and soft looking powder to fill in any spaces in your brows this will leave your brows define with softness for a more natural brow and adding colours a perfect for the brunette brow. Cheap and cheerful only £4.19
OMG I love this lip stick for it none smudging, MDMFlow Vamp I got to pick which colour I wanted and seen as its Christmas time I picked the very berry red lip.
This is such a lovely lipstick i like to use my finger to apply as its goes on nicer when it has been warmed up also once this has dried on the lips this does not budge I like to pat my lips with tissue to take excess off and nothing came off on the tissue for a deep colour this was impressive.
I loved this lip stick at Christmas was my favourite this Christmas season.
This lips stick is £18.
Check out the swatch below.

This is a lovely little selection of makeup ready for this holiday season such a lovely box for this Christmas and I love the lips stick a polish perfect colours.
So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25
The estimated price for all the products in this box works out at £35.67
For all 5 items.
So thats a saving of £22.42
Not the most expensive box we have had but all the products will be used.

I like this box for the makeup they are really great for this season and love the lips stick overall its a good box and the design of the box is beautiful. I save the boxes all year round and use them as gift boxes so it makes wrapping presents alot easier. They have come in handy and are reusable. So for me I us the boxes as well as the products.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments