GLOSSYBOX NOVEMBER.

Here is this months Novemebers GlossyBox. I always look forward to the postman bringing my GlossyBox and this months is a lovely little selection of products for diffrent parts of the body.

This is just a sample product. It was not that nice and but its OK if you like coconut. I do prefer the original.
Ruby Professional Blending Brush, This is a lovely and very soft blending brush with firm soft bristles giving you the perfect brush to give you a lovely blended eye shadow or to give you a lovely smoky eye. This is a versatile brush and leaves your eyes looking perfect.
This costs 8 Euro.
Wilkinson Sword Quattro Blades, Now I actually like getting razors in my box I do find them just as important of a beauty tool as anything else, These help to leave your skin soft and smooth. I cant wait to give these a try but these are a little different as they have raspberry scented handles not sure what you would need them for but be interesting.
The cost 5.69 for 3 Razors.
111Skin Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask, When I first looked I just thought it was another normal facial mask until I read the detail and now I cant wait to give this a try. This is a gold facial mask this enhances the asorbtion of moisture this mask helps to brighten firm and optimises moisture levels perfect for this winter weather. Not only is this a factistic gold mask but is from the famous Harley St London where celebrities go to get many diffrent treatments.
This mask cost £20.
Nanogen Root Boost Hair Thickening Spray, This is meant to thicken your hair giving your hair  fuller look. To spray into the roots and using a hairdryer should leave your hair with more bounce. I love having thicker hair this time of year for all them parties I want volum. So will see how I get on with this product and very interest to see if it leaves my roots greesy or not.
This is £3.31 (round about) as this is not a full sized item the full size is 100ml and we got 30ml.
De Bruyere Pearly Eye shadow Pencil, This is such a lovely product to give your eyes a lovely smoky look this is a creamy shadow great for a quick touch up perfect for your handbag I always like a cream shadow very easy to add to your lids and easy to blend. Check out the swatch below and lovely bronze shade a prefect colour for this season.
This costs 15 Euros.

This is a lovely little selection my favourite is the mask as I cant wait to give it a try. This isn't the most expensive box that we've had but is a nice selection of products.
So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £44 (Estimated)
For all 5 items.
So thats a saving of £30.75
Not to bad of a saving.

The products are a little pricey for what they are but that is a big reason why I love getting a Glossybox every month as there is no way I would pay £20 for a mask but receiving it in here means I get to try it without paying a high price. I love trying all these products and receiving 5 items for £13.25(including P&P) a month is not to bad and its just over £3 a week and you can unsubscribe so you are not fixed into a contract which is nice of you changed your mind.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments