GLOSSYBOX OCTOBER 2016.

 This months Glossybox  I got for free from my Glossydots. I love getting things for free and as a buyer of these boxes its nice to collect these dots and get one for free once you have saved 1000 dots. I find this a great idea as a reward for staying with them a free box who can say no to that.
Well lets see what inside this months box shall we.
 This months is the standard pink box and inside is a lovey set of products for the face and hair.
Secret Flush soothing cream blusher & lip stain duo. I really like the look of the colour and this is such a good idea to have a blush and lip product together. This is a perfect product for travelling 2 in 1. I haven't any cream blushes so will be interested how this feels on the skin and will looks juice on the cheeks.
This was a full size item for £15.
Check out the swatch below.
 PS...PRO long wear finishing translucent powder. This is a Primark product this is the very fine white dusting powder I've tried this and it really does give you a lovely finish to your skin. Great for under the eye from fall out. Perfect for not wanting to add any colour but to set your foundation and leaves your skin slightly matte.
This is full size and is £5.
New Beauty Shampoo, This has been added to the boxes as a free sample for glossies to try before anyone else, This product will be fully relived later this month on Esteelalonde's blog.
So as this is a free sample and not out yet I wont be adding this product to the overall price of the box worth.

The Body Shop Drops Of Youth, A concentrate with jeunesse, This is a potent serum from The Body Shop. This is ment to soften smooths and brightens the skin. I do love serums and oils to give the skin surface a boost of moisture as well as give the appearance of softer smoother skin. So very interested to give this a try.
This is a sample size so wont be adding this as a total of the products.
Triele Costmentics Lip Parfait - Buttery Lip Cream New. This is a lovely nude shade perfect for this winter season. with vitamin E to keep your lips plump. This will give your lips a lovely nude matte finish. The packaging is like cardboard so very different from the plastic tubes. I really like this nude its a nice pink tone nude that looks natural with a hint of colour on your lips.
This is a full sized products £12.95.
Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator. A lovely facial defoliator hydrates calms and polishes your skin with lavender helps to gentle lift and exfoliates dulling dead skin cells this is environmentally friendly. This feels so nice on the skin and helps to give your skin a new lease of life making your skin feel more awake.
This is a full size the £10.50


I like this box i was in the need for a translucent powder and the other products I like the amount of Makeup products for the face. This is mostly face and hair product in this box. But a nice little selection.

So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £43.45
For all  items.
So thats a saving of £30.02
So not the most expensive box received but the 

I really like the makeup items it's nice to received more makeup as I have plenty of face and body products So this is a nice change.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren

Comments