Autumn Look Book, For That Cosy Trip To The Pub.

Here is a lovely outfit i love to wear such a stand out jacket for Autumn.
This is my favourite season for fashion the colour the comfort and the look is right up my street. I have always been a fan of coats and have many different types and colours. But as soon as I saw this jacket early this year it stood out as Autumn and that will look smart with what ever you choose to wear with it.
Here is the style I have been loving.
Also with a few change you can create a whole new outfit by changing the shoes and top.
This is a lovely soft coats with Fax fur trim with gold detail trim on the pockets, with this very Autumnal colour of burnt orange this will look great for a date night or trip to the cinema. I got this jacket for the bargain price of £5 in a Primark sale early this year and love it. I wear it all the time its a perfect piece this season.
This is a lovely very cold to the touch top, but a nice piece to wear for a cosy night in the pub, With it's flower detail give it your autumnal feel.
I always wear skinny jeans I live in them all year round these are £7 from Primark.
This is a very beautiful Autumnal Nail Polish from Ciate Heirloom. Love this colour it's so nice for this season.
One of my favourite accessories is a watch this is a lovely rose gold.
The simple ballet flats in nude to complete the outfit.

Perfect for that cosy night at the pub with this Autumnal look.
Lauren
x

Comments