Sleek Eye & Cheek Palette Dancing Til Dusk swatch.

 I was in poundland having a little look around and I always have a look at the makeup section. They always have great branded makeup.
So when I was in I saw this a sleek makeup palette I have never tried sleek before. So when I saw this and only for £1 I couldn't resist buying it. I don't believe its how much a product costs but the colour and quality and this is a lovely palette with pretty and slightly bright blush but will see how the swatches turn out as looks can be deceiving. When purchasing an item always see what testers they have as you can always tell how good the product will be and also the colour payoff.

 Below is the beautiful colour swatched from above numbered.
These are very smooth and soft colours feel so nice once on the skin and I like the colour payoff. they have a velvety feel to them and you get a mixture of shiny and matt.
I love this palette and will be using this as I love the colours they are perfect for this winter.
This case has a magnetic lock so you makeup is safe.
Now I thought  I would mention these we all know them and some people do use them. But they are not for me I don't find they give a good coverage for the eyes and cheeks so I just discard them. But when I took them out i noticed the space they took up I would have loved to have an extra shadow instead of the tools.
But overall I really love this palette and for £1 you can't go wrong check out Sleek other eye shadows. The brand is great and they are affordable.

Lauren
x

Comments