GLOSSYBOX SEPTEMBER 2016.

This Septembers Glossybox has collaborated with Red Magazine this is such a pretty box and the amount of products is fantastic think this has got to be my favourite box so far.
MUA Eye shadow palette Hall Of Fame, Now this is an added extra as in the previous box they had sent the wrong one so they sent an email telling us that they will add the right palette in Septembers box so this is not part of this months but I wanted to show you this palette as the colours are absolutely beautiful and very on trend for this Autumn I love these smoky and neutral tones.
These are very high pigmented and feel smooth.
These palettes are only £4 for 12 shadows.
I'm not going to add this to the price below as this is a replacement item.

Now to start with the items I got in this Months Box.
I love a top coat you can never have to many, and I was in need of a new one. This will get so much use this winter as I'm always wearing glitter polish and to give this a smooth finish I apply a clear top coat. So I cant wait to give this a try.
This is £7.99.
I love a lip balm this is very moisturising and gives a lovely finish to the lips. With shea butter & rose hip to keep lips soft. When I applied a swatch to my hand to see what it was like I wanted to see if it had a scent and it smells like Terry's Chocolate Orange it's very bizarre.
This lip balm is £12.
To Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
This was the sneak peek yes we have had mascaras before but you should replace them regular so this is why I like receiving mascaras. So This mascara has an hour glass brush to give each lash full volume and making your eyes pop. Perfect size to pop in your bag and perfect for travelling. Check out the wand below.
This is a smaller size so I would say this is priced about £9.
Rodial Smokey Eye Pen.
This is a very soft and easy glide on eye pen, there is no dragging so great if you have sensitive eyes. This is jet black so is great for that smoky eye, Or just to give your eyes some definition.
 This is full size and is £17.
 Hydro Face 120 Hours Of  Hydration with rose of Jericho.
This is a fully hydrating full face mask, I have never tried one of these as they can look a bit scary to me. But I love the benefits from it. This will be a perfect for my winter skin to keep it well moisturised in the cold weather. 
This face mask is £7.99.
The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal.
Now this is a sample extra facial mask from the body shop that is the Himalayan charcoal. This is a purifying mask to give you glowing skin.
This is a sample so I class this as a freebie and won't add a price.

I really love this months box they are a great selection of products.
I am so pleased with this box there are some great products I feel like this months is all about the face. with the lips eyes and skin taken care of such a beautiful selection. 
So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25.
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £53.98.
For all five items.
So thats a saving of £40.73.
That's good saving.

I am so pleased with what I received and cant wait for my next box.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments