Suffer With Acne? Try This.

As I have suffered from acne for years I have been through so many products to treat my acne from products in supermarkets to over the counter products all with different properties and strengths to help to treat acne.
With many of them not making a difference which is frustrating as money and cost is a huge factor in what I can afford and as many of these are very costly.
So finding products that not only work but also help treat my skin is so important I once showed you a toner I created cheaply that works really well that I use ever morning.
Since summer my skin has became very acne filled throughout winter my acne was near nonexistent but now I'm covered again.
So I went to find a good old faithful that I hadn't had for a while.
This bar of soap yes this very medical looking bar of soap.
But never judge a book by it's cover not only does this treat acne but it also kills bacteria.

Valderma Antibacterial Soap has helped clear many of my spots and continual use keeps spots at bay, This soap is specially for spot sensitive skin so its not going to irritate your skin and with the antibacterial it will kill any germs, With daily use you will see a difference and this might just become part of your skincare routine.
I have been using this for the past week and I can see a difference.
This is a very foam soap and is perfect for removing makeup.
Leaving your skin clean and clear and treated.
I cant believe I forgot about this soap as it does really work.
This soap price does vary I purchased this in my local chemist for £1 so it is affordable and you get So many washes out of this soap.
Lauren
x

Comments