GLOSSYBOX AUGUST 2016.

Here is Augusts GlossyBox I love this months box it has a gorgeous design with this lovely grey tone.
This box is in association with Rae Feather that has one of there items in that matches the design of the box.

Here is how pretty this box is I am a huge fan of Grey and white together.
This such a pretty box.
So first of this was the item we got to select a month or so ago, When I open this box the first thing I realised is the one I had selected I hadn't got so I contacted them straight away and i got a message back with in 2 hours telling me there was a computer issue that resulted in many getting the wrong one and they said that they will send me the one I had sleeted in my September box.
I wanted to add this issue in this post because even though I hadn't receive the right one they had sorted it out quickly and had great communication and it was sorted with in a day and great customer service.

On to this pallet I did receive is called Glitterball this is a very bright and vibrant colours that reminds me of a rainbow. I do like a couple but I don't think I will keep this palette as the colour just don't suit me Although it might come in handy for Halloween.
I like MUA shadows as there pigments are really good and they are affordable.
This is worth £4 and is full size.
This is Spa To You Deep Pore Cleansing Face Brush.
This is a massage facial brush thats designed with silky soft bristles and silicone cushions to deeply cleanse your skin while gentle massaging. Apply your cleanser on to the skin and use this in circle motion to cleanse and massage the skin and then rinse off and give this a rinse and allow this brush to dry. With using this it will improve your skin tone and enhances your skin vitality Whilst cleansing and removing dirt.
This is full size at £6.99.
Also comes in handy with the lid.

This Mudmasky Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask.
I always love a facial mask so can't wait to give this a try. This is a detoxifying mask that helps to hydrate brighten and smooths the skin and much more. It is a lovely texture very smooth.
With PH Balance and paraben free this is also not tested on animals.
This is sample size which is worth about £19 for 20ml.

This is Cowshed Wild Cow Invigorating Body Lotion.
I have heard of this brand but never tried any of there product so this is a first. I love a body lotion and this sounds so nice this has in it Lemongrass, Ginger and Rosemary. this deeply moisturises the skin and has Shea butter and Cocoa Butter in it. This is made in England and made using all natural ingredients.
This is a sample size worth and the cheapest I have received worth £2.
This is Rae Feather Mini Monogram Pochette.
I'm using this currently as a makeup bag for my handbag, this fits what I usually take with me. This is a lovely little makeup bag that has such a lovely design and has plastic interior which is easy wipe clean. I couldn't find this on their website so check out their other products with the link above. This is worth £20.

I really love this months box they are a great selection of products.
I really like the Rae Feather bag and I have a couple of beauty brands I haven't tried before so I am interested to give these a try and the eye shadow pallet I will be getting the right one in September so cant wait to try that on. Over all I am happy with this months.
Also the beauty box is a very lovely design.

So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25.
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £51.99 .
For all five items.
So thats a saving of £38.74.
That's good saving.

I am so pleased with what I received and cant wait for my next box.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift sent every month and enjoy seeing what I get and I love trying new products.
It's my monthly treat.

Lauren
x

Comments