BarryM Pomegranate Swatch.

I love these BarryM Gelly Hi Shine polishes they are fantastic and affordable.
This is a really lovely colour it reminds me of a Christmas red. I like to have all different reds I have many and all are different tones like dark deep colours to brights.
Having red nail polish to me is like that little black dress. Red polish to is a staple.
Here is the beautiful Pomegranate this is a Gelly Hi Shine apply two coats to get this colour.
The hi shine is fab as you don't need to add a clear on top also they dry quickly and leave a smooth finish that does look like a gel polish.
These are affordable at only £3.99 and they are always on offer.
BarryM are my favourite nail brand as they are fantastic polishes affordable and their colour range is great.
I am in the look out for more Autumn colour as its fast approaching.
Don't forget to check out there other nail polishes (Link at the top).
Lauren
x

Comments