My Spring/Summer Skin Care Routine Day.

Here is my latest skin care routine.
I love keeping my skin healthy I suffer with acne some days are better than others.
At times my skin is mostly clear and has no redness and other days I have loads of spot and my skin is red roar.
I have combination skin so this routine works perfect for that.

So here is my go to routine I have been doing for a the spring and summer months.

Firstly I wash my face I have been using this Soap & Glory 3 In 1 Daily Face Wash.
I love this face wash it has a lovely gel texture with micro jojoba scrub beads.
This is a cleansing face wash that gently polishes and purifies while rejuvenates, energises and brightens your skin.
For me this helps to wash away all of the grease that has built up throughout the night and leaves my skin feeling smooth and ready for the day.
My skin looks refreshed and bright.
This is £8 and you can pick this up in Boots.

This is also another step that I do a few time a week I usually use this when my skin feels a bit dry and needs a boost this is a lovely cleanser and really gives a luxurious feel onto the skin.

Now after I have washed my face I use my homemade Tea Tree Cleanser I needed an acne treatment and I heard that tea tree oil is a fantastic bacteria killer and it also helps with reducing the appearance of acne so I gave it a try. I can honestly say that my cleanser helps my spot I have seen my spots reduce I have been using this for months and am so happy. I apply a 50p size amount on to a cotton pad and sweep it over my face avoiding the eye area. If you would like to try this cleanser then Click Here.

Then after that I use this over my face and neck this is a lovely light moisturiser and gives a lovely and soft feel over the skin. I really like this moisturiser I am nearly out of this so I might try a new one as I have been using this for a long time. But I do love this as a base for my makeup as it leaves you skin very smooth.
This is the Nivea Soft Moisturiser prices may vary.

This is the Nivea Original I use a small amount of this if my skin feels dry this is really good to add on top of the Nivea soft it gives you added moisture on your skin and helps to give my skin a soft and lovely feel while getting rid of any dryness. This Cream is one of the best to give my skin a moisture boost.

Then I Just apply a layer of this on my lips this is so moisturising and gets rid of any dryness i have. I use this ever morning before makeup.

This is the routine I have been doing for Spring/Summer but it will soon be changing as in the next few months when Autumn comes I will do an updated on later in the year.

Lauren
x

Comments