MUA Nail Polish for only £1.

I went into Superdrug and saw these MUA nail polishes for £1 and I really liked these colour so I thought I would see what here like.

Well as a surprise these are really nice polishes.
The colours are off white and very pale shades, I'm very into these types of colours and haven't seen many that are cheap to buy.
These are nice to apply I applied a thin coat and then once dry I apply a second coat, They didn't take to long to dry.
The finish on the nail is smooth and gives a beautiful colour.
The colours are opaque and have a really nice shine to them, You don't need a clear top coat which is nice because I'm so bad for apply a clear top coat in summer, As I change my nail polish every week sometimes twice a week.
The design of the bottle is like a mini version of Essie polishes. and the nail polish is like BarryM.
With these you only get 6.2ml, But for £1 thats a good deal.
There really good for travelling.
Below are the colours I picked.
These Polishes are currently 50p at Superdrug.



Lauren
x

Comments