GLOSSYBOX JUNE 2016.

Here Junes Glossybox.
With the original pink box this month.
If you haven't received your box or don't want to know whats inside the box as the June box is still for sale on the Glossybox website.
Then please don't read on as I wouldn't like to spoil the surprise for you.
Well  now thats out the way lets get straight into this box.

I never us these as you always have to pay out before redeeming your money off.
But if you already use these website then these are worth it.
You receive this card in every box explaining the products how much and give you a sneak peek for next months box which is the UTAN lotion for tanning at night just in time for Summer.
Here whats inside I did notice that this box contains 6 items very pleased with the first impression of all these products.
Ladival is a sun protection spray designed to keep you protected from UVA UVB and Infrared A Rays.
This is a water resistant sensitive spray that gives you immediate protection.
I buy myself SPF 15 so this is perfect for me.
It has 4 stars for UVA protection.
This is a nice smelling sun protection feels smooth and sinks in quickly.
I really like getting sun protection in my Glossybox as you can never have enough.
This is worth for £19.00 so this already covers the price of the box with just one product and this is a full size.
Emite Make Up Lip & Check Tint.
I have never really tried a check tint before as I am always using powder blush as it's my fail safe, So this is interesting can't wait to give this a go.
The colour looks a little deep and once blended into your skin it lightens up this feels smooth on the skin and give a very pink tone colour to it.
I really like it for the lips as I'm always a fan of lip tints it's a very pretty and soft colour on the lips.
This is worth £12.50 this is a full size.
Check out the swatch below.
The picture below is of the product blended into the skin this is very pale but you can build this product up for a more deeper colour.
Spa To You Natural Konjac Sponge This is a natural vegetable fibre sponge.
This has a rubbery feel to it that has very gentle skin buffing capabilities.
That helps to buff your skin deeply cleansing and helps with natural hydrate and moisturises your skin.
You can use this sponge with a foam cleanser I will probably use this with some shower gel to buff my skin.
This sponge was £6.99 and is a full sized product.

De Bruyere After sun lotion Monoi.
This lotion is the after sun lotion that will help to prolong your tan and keep your skin well moisturised.
This lotion has gadania petals soaked in coconut oil and is paraben and silicone free.
The scent of this product smells like summer it's such a summery disincentive scent.
Great for travelling as this is 50ml
Always use after sun, After sun exposure to help your tan last longer.
This lotion was £9.48 and is full size.
Origins Gin Zing Eye Cream.
Now when I saw this I was very happy as I've wanted to try something from this brand for so long so this is the perfect way to do it.
This is one of the main reasons I have subscribe to glossy box to try new products.
Origins is a little pricey for me but I do love this eye cream this has a gel feel and helps to de-puff your eyes and reduce your dark circles.
I do love an eye cream.
The full sized product is £20 for 15ml, This is a sample size 5ml and is worth about £6.63 (may be a little wrong, but I'm terrible at maths).
 This is a 6 product and it's a bonus item.
This Aussie 3 Minuet Miracle Deep Conditioner is perfect for damaged hair and to help give your hair a repairing boost.
Helping to restore manageability and add shine I do like a sample as you can have a little test to see if you like the product or not I have tried so many hair care samples and usually buy the full size so cant wait to give this a try I've used there shampoos before but no there conditioners.
This is a sample and worth £1.09

So the price for this months box including P&P is £13.25.
The estimated price for all the products in this box work out at £55.69.
For all six items.
So thats a saving of £42.44.
So thats a big saving.

I am very pleased with this box and happy with all of the products i have received and am so happy to finally try an origin product. with the box and the product this box is defiantly worth the money and can't wait for the next.

All opinions are my own I do not get paid for this post and I am honest about everything I receive in the box.
I subscribe to GlossyBox because I love having a gift set every month and enjoy seeing what I get and trying new products.
It's my monthly treat and I can't wait for next months.

Lauren
x

Comments