Essence Velvet Matt 08 Lip Stick.

 I have been seeing a 90's look around the internet and on the high street.
The 90's style is back.
But something I have really been loving about the 90's look is these brown toned matt lip sticks.
They are so nice and complements my skin tone and looks very fresh a perfect colour for this summer.
It's nice to have a change in colour and usually these summer months I always go for pinkie tones so adding these make a nice change they are my go to brown colours.
 This lip stick has a lovely brown tone, the velvet gives off a lovely soft look on the lips I love the fact this is a matt lip stick.
This lip stick lasts on the lips and has a very warm tone.
These are so many celebrities wearing these brown toned lip sticks and they are so flattering and very in at the moment.
This lip stick is really good quality and for the price it's a bargain about £2.30.
Check out the swatch far below.
Don't hesitate to give these brown tones a try you may just fall in love I wasn't so sure about the brown tone on my pale skin but it's ultra flattering.
Essence Lip Sticks.
 Lauren
x

Comments