Benefit Brow Pencil New, Free With ELLE Magazine.

 Now who doesn't love to try product you now are new and are not out yet.
Well walking past the magazines I always have a glance to see if there any product I would like to try that you get free with the magazines.
I was surprised when I saw this freebie in the ELLE magazine.
Yes this is a freebie thats not even out yet.
I have seen a few bloggers who went to the benefit event in Las Vegas and was very interested in the new brow Products.
Can we just say how stunning the style of the products are.
They are so chick and different.
The brow pencil has a tear drop shape that helps to shape and fill in your brows.
The point helps to draw on your eye brow and the wide tip fills them in.
This feels smooth and glides on with ease and helps to define your brows.
Also helps to fill in any gaps within your brows.
This is a 12 hour lasting that has a waterproof formula.
This is a fantastic eye brow pencil that will truly become your go to brow pencil to make your brows pop.
With the magazine you get the 2 shades, Shade 03 Medium and Shade 06 Deep.
The price for this pencil is £18.50.
This Magazine was £4.10 so you are getting a magazine and a new Benefit brow pencil that hasn't been released yet.
Not only that you receive a free eyebrow wax for every reader you pay for your first wax and receive your next one for free with this card.
 Here is the swatch.
I realised I haven't taken a close up of the top of this pencil but I will update this.
This brow pencil will be realised 24/06/2016 along with all the brow products
Now with the free wax and brow pencil I will be brow perfect for this summer. 

Lauren
x

Comments