BarryM Gelly Hi-Shine Dragon Fruit Swatch.

 This is the gorgeous BarryM Gelly Hi Sine Dragon Fruit.
This is such a lovely pretty pink colour.
It has lovely shimmer to it within this bubblegum pink.
I do like a pink nail polish and this is one of my favourites.
The Gelly Hi Shine from BarryM are incredible and this polish goes on smooth and dries even.
I always apply two thin coats to get the exact colour They dry quickly and the finish look is just perfect for summer.
This polish gives a hi shine on the nails so you don't need a top coat.
The Gelly Hi Shines are my go to polishes when I'm in a hurry.
This polish is only £3.99 and they are always on offer.
Check out the swatches below.
Check out BarryM for more of there polishes.
The BarryM are my favirote poishes as they have fantastic colours and are affordable.
Lauren
x

Comments