My Go To Nail Polish BarryM.

Nail polish is my love I really enjoy painting my nails trying new colours and changing up the look.
It's another accessory to your outfit you can have matching nails or nails that stand out.
There are so many brands and so many colours to choose from you will never be stuck.
BarryM is my favourite  go to brand of polish.
The Gelly Hi Shines are fantastic here are the reasons I am a huge fan of  BarryM Nail Polish.


The Price- The polishes are affordable for all budgets these Gelly Hi shines are £3.99, Their prices vary from £2.99 to £5 which is affordable and are always on offer.
Quality- The texture is smooth and gives a great finish, The Gelly Hi Shines are great the colours are vibrant and you don't need a top coat. I always apply two coats and once dry they are true to the colour from the bottle and give off great shine.
The Colours- They have a verity of colours to suit everyone and have so many to choose from and also bring out seasonal collections.
Types- They also have different types which are Molten Metals, Lolly Gloss, Coconut Infusion, Sunset Gel, Speedy, Gelly Hi Shine, Classic, Aquarium, Glitterati, Matte. So there really is a huge variety.
Shopping- These are very popular in Boots ans Super drug Store they are also sold in Large Tesco store and so many other places also if you don't have a store near you you can always buy straight off there website.

These are my favourite to take when travelling and on holiday.
I think I own about 30 different colours and types.
I always end up buying more when I pass a BarryM stand.
Check out there website Here.
Left To Right: Sky Blue, Prickly Pear, Rose Hip, Hucklyberry, Fondant, Dragon, Blueberry.
Click Here to Find More colour's.
Lauren
x

Comments