My Black & White Artistic Photography.

I am such a lover of photography and really enjoy capturing a moment or a beautiful picture that I can look back on.
These are pictures I took a while ago but wanted to turn them into more of an artistic look so I changed the colour to black and white and I have some stunning images that I absolutely love.
I believe that when a picture is changed to black and white it changes the aspect of the image to a deep and sometimes intense photograph.
I think art and photography are very similar and I love to do both.
If you have a photography blog please leave me the link below because i would love to check out your work.
Check out my work below.
I am an armature photographer and have had a passion for taking photos for as long as I can remember.

The one were i'm in front the camera was taken by my mam I think she did a very good job.
Lauren
x

Comments