L'oreal Studio/Pro Sleek It Ultra Smooth Cream.

Here's the new Sleek It ultra smoothing cream.
I love using creams that help to keep my hair straight and to stop my hair from becoming frizzy and I always get flyaways so these creams really help.

I have been using L'oreal straightening creams for a few years now and I love them.
This cream is 230oC heat protection, This has a straight effect that has up to 96H endurance.
This cream helps to smooth and control frizz.
The feeling of your hair is light and after you've straightened your hair the hair will feel poker straight, Whist giving you heat protection.
Apply on damp hair and then spread along to the ends of you hair.
Once dry use a straightener to give you a more intense straight and sleek look.
I absolutely love the packaging.
The price of this is £4.49 in Boots.
Lauren
x

Comments