Travel Beauty Cabin Baggage Only.

I went to Spain recently, I only took a cabin bag with me so I had to choose what makeup/ beauty products I could take with me.
As all liquids have to fit in a see through plastic 20 by 20 bag.
When your an over packer like me then it can become very difficult so heres what I was able to take with me.
This is a zip lock bag that to be honest is a little bigger then 20cm but the width is only 18cm so I was hoping they didn't notice(as I couldn't find a 20 by 20 anywhere) and no one did.
I purchased these bags at Home Bargains for about 69p for 15.
 The face brushes I took I always take what I need and make that do these were just the right amount.
Before travelling I always clean my makeup brushes so they are fresh and clean for holidays.
These are my eye & brow brushes as well as my eye lash curler I was also meant to put in tweezers as well but when I took the picture I couldn't find them.
I packed them in a zip lock bag this helped to keep them together a great way for travelling.
Here's the makeup I took Face Lashes and Lips.
Left to Right:
Rimmel stay matte 100 Ivory really nice finish keeps you matte and covers the skin well evening out skin tone.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 1 nice brightening concealer great for under the eye.
Essence Stay All Day Concealer 1 A cheap alternative just to get rid of any spots not the best but works ok for over foundation.

No7 Lash Impact a fantastic mascara I love the synthetic wand helps spread the lashes and makes them look really long.

MaxfactorX Star Dust Pink 615 just a pretty natural pink on the lips soft and moisturising.
Essence Wear Berries 09 A lovely deep berrie colour pretty deeper look for night time.

Maybeline BabyLips CherryMe balm gives a hint of colour to the lips and keeps them well moistened and adds shine.

Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Plucker Rose & Shine last but not least a buzzing (literally) lips gloss that helps to plump up your lips while adds shine and a natural colour.
Face and Body Products
From Left to Right:
This is a 50ml travel bottle and I have filled it with NIVEA Soft for my face Day and Night Cream. Kind of like a three in one product as the cream can be used for face body and hands.

This is a 100ml bottle and this has in it Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Lotion Nordic Berry A really nice moisturiser sinks into the skin quickly and leaves your skin soft.

50ml bottle of my home made spot toner this is a acne treatment Click Here to find out how I made it and what I used. I took the lid off and placed cut piece of plastic bag over the top, then put the lid back on to help from spillage.

Alex By Alex Gerrard this has a flowery fruity tone thats very nice for summer this I got in a gift set and its the travel mini perfect for taking on board.

Now I cant go anywhere with out hand sanitizer and this is my favourite it the Carex protect+plus protection Original hand gel this is the best one I've used its a must on holiday to keep your hands clean and kill bacteria.

The white lid NIVEA CRÈME Original this is great for really dry skin and I sometimes mix it with my day cream for an intense moisture or apply to really dry areas.

Below in the black lid is a scrub L'oreal skin perfection radiance revealing exfoliator I like to use a scrub a few times a week to keep my skin fresh and get rid of any dry flaky skin.

This I got in a GlossyBox so I just thought I would take it with me Olay Regenerist sample.

All these liquid and cream fit into the liquids bag for security check.
All the powder and brushes can just go in your hand luggage.

1. Lorac Pro Palette I love the fact the top layer is matte and bottom layer is shimmer. The colours are really nice for travelling giving you a wide range of colour to choose from.
2. Rimmel 005 British Rose this is a lovely pretty shimmer quad with 4 different colour all with a pinky tone.
3. Rimmel stay matte transparent power to take away shine my all time favourite powder.
4. MaXfactor 05 Lovely Pink This colour is a summery pink with added shimmer gives your skin a glow.
5. Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit Fair fantastic product to contour your face a very nice application and great product, looks very natural.
That's it all the products I am taking with me all the other products like shampoo, tooth paste and face wash are all cheap to by over there so much better to take makeup and certain face/body products and the rest just buy, Also some product depending on the airport you fly out of you can pick up products there to.
But I found that they are so cheap in Spain, Even Makeup So I couldn't resist purchasing a few things that will be in a later post.
Happy Holidays.

Lauren
x

Comments