Soap & Glory Heel Genius. Amazing.

With my feet feeling like I've walked through the dessert.
I have very dry skin on my feet and they never look good even when I paint my nails I have pretty coloured polish on.
So I really need a cream that helps them heel and this certainly does that.
I am so please I got this as part of my birthday present and I've already mentioned this before I wanted to do a single post for this fabulous cream.
I apply this about 4 time a week to clean feet just before bed, and I use a good amount to cover my feet in cream then I get a soft pair of socks that are not tight that you can wear for bed and it makes for a moisture mask to intensify the moisture.
It does say use cotton socks but I haven't got any so I just use soft fluffy ones instead (from Primark).
When I wake my feet look fuller in a good way and feel soft and smoother and the cracks are all gone.
It's a wonder cream.
I have used so many creams and this is the best.
I know it's not for ever one to wear socks for bed but when you have dry feet this is a great life saver.
If your suffering with dry feet give this a try it so worth it.
I am obsessed it even make my nail polish look nice.
Worth every penny at a steal for £5.50 for this Genius Cream

If you have used this let me know what you think?
Message belwo or tweet me!

Lauren
x

Comments