Primark Fashion Haul.

As I'm back from holiday I haven't been to Primark for a little while so I went for a little look to see what they had in store and I was pleasantly surprised as there were so many items I wanted to purchase.
Here are a few bits that I got.
 This top stood out for my, love the style and shape, I love how it sweeps down and high on the hips.
The material is light and very airy and is great for summer.
The design is really nice black and white detail is just beautiful.
This was £4 which is a fantastic price and the quality is great.
I liked the tops style so much I got this top as well with the same quality as the one above and same style.
The colour is a mixture of very light grey with hints of pale blue, with the white swallows design this top is perfect for holiday and summer.
I love how it hangs and looks against my tanned skin.
Looks really nice with silver jewellery.
I am loving these greys whites and blues at the moment.
So this is a great addition to my wardrobe.
 These are my new PJ bottoms I have so many tops so I just needed some bottoms to match and I loved these with the flower design I don't really like the white panel on the ankle doesn't really look that good but I do like the matching ties.
These are jegging style and are a nice tight slim fit which are surprisingly warm.
Priced £6 they have many different designs in the same style.
Now iv'e been looking for a new makeup bag for a while and needed a bag that fits a nice amount of makeup in.
When I saw this I had to get it because it's just so pretty and the bag fits everything I needed in.
It has snake skin design with the colour being a beautiful light teal colour thats also on the zip and that is on the inside of that bag as well.
The feeling has a soft finish that is just so nice.
Love the tassel on the zip with the black and white stripped.
The bottom of this is flat and sturdy and stands up so which is what I wanted.
I can not believe that this bag was only £3 fab purchase.
 This pair of shoe I actually got in Matalan for £6 But I just thought I add them in this post.
I needed a silver pair of shoes for a wedding and these were all I could find in my town that fit my feet without hurting.
These are a wide fitting shaped, I suffer from bunions (yes I have bunions) so needed flats.
I cant wear heels so I have to stick with flats but they had a matching pair of heels that are so pretty but I cant buy them.
But these are pretty and have a nice sparkle to them.
They fit perfectly and do not hurt which makes a nice change.
The soul is a thin soul so more a summer time shoe.
The inside material is soft and smooth.
I love the little bows on the front of the shoe.
So for the price they are worth it.
Check out the Primark website to see what new items they have.
Lauren
x

Comments