Soap & Glory Gift Set, All But One Full Sized Products Amazing.

 I got this for my birthday I absolutely love Soap & Glory one of my favourites skin care brands.
Soap & Glory have such great products they are affordable and luxurious.
So you know how happy I was to receive this.
This has a total of nine items in the bag and each is for a different part of your body so it's a great full body gift.
So here's what I got inside.
 The Righteous Butter Sun kissed Tint Body Lotion.
This has a lovely tint of bronze and the feeling is very smooth and give you a lovely holiday glow.  Just apply and you are instantly bronzed.
Great to give you a glow for these winter month.

Heel Genius Foot Cream.
This is a gorgeous smelling foot mask that is a nice luxurious feeling for your feet.
All you do is apply a good amount to your feet and slip some moisturising socks over the top and by morning you have luxurious feet feeling smooth and soft getting rid of any dryness you have.

 Peaches and Clean Deeping Cleansing Milk.
This is a 4- 1 rinse of cleanser.
Such a lovely soft cleanser that helps to keep the face looking very soft and replenished with moisture.
While removing all the dirt from the day even removing waterproof mascara.
A great way to end the day.
Nothing better than getting all of your makeup off while having a mini facial as well.

Clean On Me Cream Shower Gel.
This is a luxurious shower gel that has mandarin peel extract and a bonus built-in body lotion to give you smooth, soft and moisturised skin. The bottle is well make with the pump for easy use, Great addition to your body skin care.
With plenty you won't be running out.

The Scrub Of Your Life.
This thick creamy scrub filled with just the right amount of scrubbing beads.
Scented with the pink fragrance.
With this foaming scrub this will help get rid of the top layer of your skin to reveal fresh smooth skin perfect to use before fake tanning.

The Righteous Body Butter.
This is an award winning body butter.
This is a thick cream sinks perfectly into the skin with soft sheer butter and aloe Vera.
Best applied after a shower on damp skin leaves your skin so soft you will think you have the most gorgeous feeling skin.
Defiantly a repurchase product once you've used it.

Hand Food Cream.
This large hand food cream is just the best I have used.
I absolutely love it there is a smaller one great for your handbag.
An can you even believe this, This product contains Shea butter, macadamia Oil, and wait for it Marshmallow yes marshmallow no wonder I love it.
Wow wow wow to me this is the best I've used and I don't say that to often.
You have got to try this out. As I suffer from dry hands this has cured my problem a bottle of this is not far from me when I'm out and about.

This lengthening Volumising mascara with collagen.
The wand is my favourite for making your lashes look longer with 7 sided fan flair 180 brush with a v grove, that has many bristle to grip each lash. Coating them with this collagen mascara defining and adding drama.
This has an no flake all day wear technology.

Sexy Mother Pucker mini.
This is their world famous Lip gloss.
Now this is one strange lip gloss I have never tried anything like this.
Why is that well this lip gloss has lip plumping technology that is activated when apply to your lips and after a few seconds your lips start to tingle and start to buzz literately, A strange feeling that was weird at first but now I actually love it.
 This makes your lips bigger and the gloss glides on giving a lovely colour to your lips.

Last but not least the bag it's a large size thats deep to fill with what ever you want with this fun and funky design. It's perfect to house all your Soap&Glory products.
I love these gift bags as it's so nice to try different products from a brand you love I have tried some of these before and some of these I haven't so I can honestly say I am a huge fan of Soap & Glory.
LOVE
Lauren
x

Comments