Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.

  This Wake Me Up concealer feels like a really light texture on the skin I really like this for under my eyes to brighten them up I feel like this is perfect to match the Rimmel Wake me up foundation.
As this is an illuminating concealer which makes your skin look awake and radiant. 
With the full coverage this concealers all blemishes and spots.
I always apply this in the areas needed, Covering my spots as I suffer with acne and this really does help cover them up leaving my skin looking flawless and I love the illuminating look.
While wanting to cover my acne prone skin I don't want the foundation and concealer combo to be heavy and this is just the perfect high coverage light concealer to do that.
What a great concealer for the price perfect.
I have done a very light swatch to show the naturally look once blended with the foundation you have the perfect flawless match leaving perfect looking skin.
Great for blending using your fingers or a brush.
Lauren
x

Comments