NIVEA DOUBLE EFFECTIVE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER.

There's nothing like waking up to a refreshed clean face on a morning without the panda look.
Well I have been washing my face on night with my face washes thinking I had removed all my eye makeup, But by morning the panda eye was in effect.
Only using a face wash wasn't removing my mascara.
So I was on a hunt for a cleansing eye makeup remover that not only did the job but left my eyes feeling refreshed without drying my eyes out.
For all skin types helps to remove all makeup on the eye including water proof mascara.
With this dual oil liquid.
Subtle for contact wearers.
When applying shake the bottle well for the mixture to mix then apply to a cotton wool or pad and hold over the eye and cleanse then repeat with a fresh wool to fully take away all traces of mascara.
Also while applying makeup for any mistakes apply a small amount to a cotton bud to clean away any mistakes.
This is £3.58.
NIVEA Eye Make Up Remover.
Lauren
x

Comments