Marble Effect Nail Look Blues & Whites.

This is such a pretty look with a gorgeous blue and white marble effect.
Usually you use water to create a look like this but this I have seen about for the last month and no water needed.
But using clingfilm, sandwich bag or even a plastic bag.
Click the link below to find out how to do this look.

I you want to get this exact look check out  what I used.
From Left To Right:
All four nails were painted with BarryM Damson two thin coats give off this very delicate deep blue.
For the ring finger I used the Rimmel white to give it a base colour, Then once dried I applied large drops of the damson, white and Blueberry onto the nail then placed part of the sandwich bag flat over the top then peeled straight off to create this marble effect.
Once dried I applied the Rimmel Clear top coat to seal and give it extra shine.
Check out the YouTube Clingfilm Art Link at the top of this post.
There are many different techniques to creating the marble look but for me this is the easiest.
 This is such a fun effect that you can change the colour around and make so many different looks.
I really want to try black and white marble effect next so when I do I will certainly post the pictures on here, I really want to do the marble look on every nail.
So check back for that.
Lauren
x

Comments