January Favourites.

Here is my favourites that I have been loving this January.
essie luxeffects "Stroke Of Brilliance" multi dimension top coat.
I really love this glitter it's such a beautiful colour like a mixture shades of blue and purple.
Large and small glitters.
Lovely top coat dry's smooth.
I have put this colour over the colour below and it looked like a match made in heaven.

NAILS INC ALEXA EDIT WINTER LILAC.
This colour is just to pretty I have worn this for my birthday and loved it.
To me it looks blue then in different light it looks grey and even purple.
Such a pretty shade think this is my favourite.

MAX FACTOR X Creme Puff Blush 05 Lovely Pink.
This lush is a lovely winter pink gives your cheeks some colour, The texture is very smooth and easy to blend.
This I have on my toes and it looks such a pretty colour for spring.
BarryM Gels have great colour and are shiny and smooth.
Witch Naturally Clear Blemish Stick.
I found this in Home Bargains for about 60p and it does work I just apply this to my acne on a morning and night to keep my spots calm and kill germs.
Only £4 great deal.
This is amazing I love powder there easy to blend and quick.
The colour in this a perfect to match my kin tone.
Check out the watch.
This is only £9 from boots.
Such a lovely smooth and creamy feel help removes all of my makeup and makes my skin feel cleansed and moisturised after.
Only £3.59 from there website.
It a dual liquid, shake well and apply to a cotton pad and then wipe over the eye lad.
This really does work it feel really nice on the lid and to you hold it over the eye for 30's seconds it helps soften your mascara to make it easier to remove.
It's one of my favourite eye makeup remover.
Fantastic product.
This is a great over all body lotion Its a lovely creamy texture sinks into the skin quickly.
Its soft and perfect for the face.
It's really light and feels nice on the skin perfect for using under makeup.

Schwarzkopf GLISS Hair Repair.
I have had this for a while and as I'm growing my hair I need product that really work and help my hair from getting split ends.
You shake this up then spray onto your hair, It helps to repair the ends on your hair.
It makes your hair feel soft and repaired.

What is this well I have had bad acne this month. I have tea tree oil and didn't want to put neat tea tree oil on my face. So I made a toner, I filled this bottle up with water and applied about 20 drops of tea tree. As water is heavier than oil the oil always settles on the top so you just need to shake the bottle to mix it all together then apply to a cotton pad and wipe across your face avoiding the eye area.
It helps to kill any germs and bacteria on your face.using this is helping to keep the acne at bay.
This is the first of many monthly favourite.
They are favourites of that month so I could be choosing beauty, skin care, music, movies, TV shows, food and much more.
So check back next month for my February favourites.
Lauren
x

Comments