Glossy Box February 2016.


Here is what I have got in this February's Glossy Box.
Warning Spoiler alert if you haven't yet received your February Box and want your surprise don't read on.
Every time I get the glossy box and mind you this is my second box, I get so excited to see what lies in side a fab way to try products you wouldn't necessarily buy yourself.
Products chosen to suit your personal profile.
This Box you receive every month with new products for you to try.
I pay monthly and can cancel any time I choose to which I don't think will happen I love receiving a gift every month.
Mind you I have taken plenty of pictures for you to feast your eyes on.
So lets see what is inside shall we.
 Look how well package this is for delivery making sure my beautiful box doesn't get dented in travel and when you see this in the post man's hand you know exactly what it is.
Firstly when I received this box I did notice how heavy it was which I could wait to open it because I new there was going to be some goodies inside.
As It's valentines they have changed the design of the box for this Love Month and I certainty love it the quietly and there boxes are fantastic.
Like a gift in a gift the unwrapping part i abouslity love.
It feels like my brithday each month.
Look how full don't know where to start.
This is a full size £3.50 
This colour is Very sheer and is a very natural gloss, With a bit of sparkle in.
Gives your lips a lovely glossy look for this coming Spring.
It has a small brush that you can brush on the lips and all you have to do is twist the end to dispense the product, Mind you it did take an extra bit of twisting for the product to come out.
Below I have swatched.
This is the full sized product £10.64 Which with these to I have already covered the price of this box.
I was so pleased to receive this as I am really in need of a hair mask seen as I'm growing my hair.
This mask is a volume enriched conditioner with Natural and organic ingredients.
Leaving hair soft, silky and manageable.
Leave on freshly washed hair for 3 minuets then rinse.
Using hair masks give you an intense treatment to help keep your hair healthy.
This is a full sized tool that is worth £8.
I was really pleased to get these as my old tweezers are a bit worse for where.
These are slanted and work really well they are nice and sharp to grip the hair easily.
How cute is the design.
I have straight tweezers so these are such a good gift.
 NICKA K 24hr Waterproof Eyeliner Brown.
This is £3.99.
This is a crayon brown eye liner very soft.
Great for creating a soft line I love a brown line.
This liner has a built in sharpener which is so convenient I wouldn't say the smudge is the best and it's not that soft, But I prefer using a brush for smudging out anyway as I have sensitive eyes so I have to be careful not to aggravate my eye lids.
Below is a swatch and it makes a really nice soft line.
 Wilkinson Sward Intuition Razor With Shea Butter.
 This costs £6.99.
This is a razor with a difference it has a soap built on, While you shave the soap lathers into a creamy texture, It's a four blade razor which leaves your skin feeling super soft.
Perfect for giving you smoother legs this is a larger razor than normal because of the soap.
For best results use after a shower.
The handle is to keep after use and you can buy refills with different soaps.
I have worked out that the total cost of all these item's cost £33.12.
I pay £13.25 Each month This includes Post&Packaging.
That's a total saving of £19.87 So as you can see It's defiantly worth it.
I really love getting these boxes through the post.
I absolutely love the packaging and this box is just extra special.
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/
Lauren
x

Comments