What I Got For Christmas 2015.

 I love Christmas and I though I would share some of the things I got for Christmas.
So here they are.

 This beautiful collection of nail polishes the colour are what get me I haven't any of these metallics so this is a perfect present to add to my collection love the colours I used the gold for New Year and I looked beautiful.
I really love this perfume it's a beautiful scent very floral.
 This Tree Off Life Necklaces is a gorgeous Rose Gold necklace.
 A lovely Music Flower Long Wing Eye Liner, I love the fact I get two colour the brow for a more softer line and a black for a dramatic look.
The mini brushes come in handy for travelling and are very soft.
 The Baylis & Harding set is a beautiful glittery sequins makeup bag which I am using to hold my makeup brushes.
Midnight Fig & Pomegranate Limited addition from left to right:
Luxury Shower Crème.
Refreshing Body Spritz.
Indulgent Moisturising Hand & Body Lotion.
 GHD Straighteners Arctic Gold Edition V styler Gift Set.
Now what can I say a never growing old classic GHD Brand, This straightener is amazing a really nice styler. My hair feels so sleekly and smooth.
The detail and design is just stunning and different from any styler I've seen and also love the fact is came with a heat proof mat and a bag great for travel.
I got a lovely No7 gift box with all of these goodies inside one of them is missing because it's currently in my shower.
I love No7 each item is perfect and just look at the beautiful packaged mascara i no only pretty but a really nice mascara one of my all time fav's.
Contains:
Day Cream 50ml
Night Cream 50ml
Body Wash 250ml
Body Milk 280ml
Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Dry skin Rescue 50ml
Bath Milk 290ml
Hand Cream 75ml
Mascara 7ml
I love each and ever one of these and have used most of these already I am obsessed with No7 Products so I was so happy unwrapping these.
Converse ALL STAR trainers I love these they are my summer shoes they are perfect for summer so when the weather warms up I'm so wearing them.
LOVE love them.
Christmas Not Christmas jumper.
I love this year winter warm clothing, I love the Nordic style and anything thats country looking as  I live in the countryside. So for me it's very appropriate clothing and I defiantly need warm jumpers when walking through the fields.
A beautiful Deer top the rose gold sequins and it's so sparkly and I love the pink peach colour very pretty top very my style and I love anything that has deer's on them.
So there it is what I got for Christmas I love each and every present I got, So here are some of what I got.
I think I been very spoilt and love everything.
Lauren
x

Comments