No7 Lash Impact Intense Volume Control.

I got a No7 gift box for Christmas and this was in it.
Because it's one of my favourite mascaras ever I though I would do a full post just on this,
I haven't had this in a few years because I like to try different mascaras ever time I buy them.


I used to have the one that had the green packaging and that was a Christmas one, This one I got for 2015 Christmas and when I opened the box this is just to beautiful look how glittery.
I absolutely love this mascara not only is the packages really pretty but it works really well.
The wand is a fibre brush designed for a smooth application without clumping.
The mascara helps add an intense volume look for dramatic lash effect with out any clumping.
The brush is my favourite I find these fibre brushes the best when applying mascara because they seem to grasp at each lash and disperse the product evenly giving you beautiful looking lashes.

TIP: Always curl your lashes before applying mascara to help your lashes looking look longer.
This mascara can only be purchased at Boots or online for £13.50.



Lauren
x

Comments