I LOVE PET HEAD Dry Clean Blueberry Muffin Spray Shampoo.

 Now as you know you can't bath your dog everyday.
So sometimes in-between washes, Your dog can start to smell so here's a great smelling fragrance shampoo that makes your dogs coat not only smell good but also look clean.
I spray this evenly over my dogs coat avoiding the eye and ear area then  I leave it for about 5 minuet then I brush his coat.
This gives him a lovely Blueberry Muffin fragrance which smells sweet and fresh.
This also cleanses your dog without water leaving your dogs coat looking clean feeling smooth and adding shine.
This has a great spraying cap that gives an even disperse of product.
They also do this spray for your cat check out there products PetHead
I purchased mine from Pets At Home for £9.
They are defiantly worth ever penny.
Lauren
x

Comments