Happy New Year 2016.

Well Christmas and New Year went fast.
I've had a great year 2015 and I feel like 2016 will be the best yet.
So this year I want to make some new year resolutions.
Making resolutions are a great way to make plans for the year ahead apparently today is the day everyone brakes some of there new years resolutions and within the month do not continue with them.
But making a list and near the end of the year looking back, You see that you have competed more than you think.
I have a diary and at the back of it has a notes section so this is were I write up my new year resolutions.
Last year looking back I completed them all, one of them was to start a blog, an as you see from this I have completing that one so I have ticked it off, what a good feeling it is completing everything you have written down.



Resolutions
Exercising-
Just keeping fit towards the end of last year I started watching ClubFitz on YouTube and I do about 60 minuets 3 to 4 times a year. Check there channel out it's a great and fun way to keep fit. CLUFITz YouTube Channel.

Better Sleeping pattern- I struggle to sleep on a night and when I do sleep I can't wake up, So this year I want to try ans go to bed earlier and try to wake up earlier.

Saving Money- To put money away in a saving bank and build it up having it a saving bank means I cant just get the funds on my card so I don't spend it.

Travel More- Just to see new places in England and abroad 

Be more social-
Try not saying no and saying yes to going out as sometimes when I don't feel like it I say no but once your out you always end up having a good time. 

Reinvent My Style/ Update my wardrobe-
Try buying clothes that are not my goto outfits also try on clothing in-store to see if a different style suits me.

Have Fun-
Just have more fun.

Laugh More-
As what it say that's it.

Enjoy Life-
To enjoy life as much as possible as life is short so live it and be happy.

Treat ever day as a new day-
Meaning you can't change what's in the past so move on and be happy wake up fresh and everyday is a brand new day.

2016 a brand New Year so here's your chance to change things and be happy.

These are my resolutions What's yours??
Lauren
x

Comments