GlossyBox, First Impressions and start Kit.

 This post is all about my first impressions of the glossy Box Experience and all opinions are my own I have personally subscribed and pay monthly so I am paying for the service.
So lets do this.
As i opened it I am greeted by the information leaflet that I put aside as I don't want to know what I have got until I open it up. but do love the fact it give you more information on all the product the cost and a description alone with.
Can I just say that the box is made of such quality you do feel that your receiving a real treat.

With the bow and tissue paper still concealing your 5 personally picked products, It's feel like Christmas.

Here what's is inside on first look I am very excited to try these products out.
I love the way all these are presented.

This is such a great product as I have been meaning to buy one for a while and just keep on forgetting so pleased this was in the box.
I use these blending sponges when I want more coverage usually when I'm going on a night out these are my go to face applicator.
NICKA K Airbrush Blending Sponge.
This Blending brush is £6.50 full size. 

Emite MakeUp
Next Was a Diamond Heart Base Primer Illuminating Soft Focus.
This isn't a full size but the full size product is £25.90
"This is a peachy fluid balances skin tone, boosts radiance and creates a smooth finish"
This is such a lovely smooth liquid and gives a great base for your makeup.

NAILSINC, This is a beautiful shade has a pink Hue, Nails Inc is a really nice brand there nail polishes are made of such nice quality and its a lovely pink.
Very nice shade for spring.
This is the full size  worth £11

Here Bellapierre Cosmetics Lip Stick in RUBY.
To me this is a lovely orange toned Red a nice Starter kit great colour for this Spring/Summer.
Really looking forward to wearing this.
It's a lovely smooth texture mineral pigments with natural waxes.
This Lips stick is a full size worth £20.
Check out the 4th picture below for the swatch.

Last but not least ROYAL APOTHIC Cream Creme, Moisturizing Body Creme.
Smells very experinsive it is just so beautiful.
Keeps you moisturised through out the day I use this on my hand and neck.
This is worth £14.50 don't believe this is full sized.
This was a test for me to see if I wanted to continue and think it's worth £10, and from the service to the payment online and info then to receive the box I think it's defiantly worth it.
With things like this it's not only the products that your paying for but the service and presentation as well.
The box is of such a high quality that you can reuse and can be reused as a gift box for wrapping presents or as storage.
All the items I received I will be using and I am very happy with continuing my subscription.
As a blogger I try many different products and blog about them and like trying new and different products.
So I am looking forward to next months box to see what treasures I will receive.
The feeling is like having a birthday present sent to your every month you have no idea what you are gonna get and I love that.
I'm on the £10 subscription box billing me each month with post and packaging it come to £13.25.
This boxes Contense is worth £46 thats a saving of  £32.75.
So even price wise it's worth every penny.
It's great if your a person who likes to try and test different products as you get to try product you may not buy yourself. Someone suggested to me what you can do is save the products you don't like or won't use and give them as part of a gift for birthdays and Christmas presents.
With creating an acount they also give you a chance to tell them more about yourself example hair colour, texture, skin tone, and more so they can trailer the products to suit you as an individual rather then giving you something you can't use.
What a great feature a trailered box every month just for you.
Check out there page for more information:
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/

Lauren
x

Comments