Singing Christmas Jumper Festive Outfit.

 I love love love this jumper omg it screams Christmas so festive it has it all, What a fun Christmas outfit.
 Here's the beautiful jumper that's my most festive one I got this from Primark in February for £2, bargain it was the only one left and I had to have it I also only just found out that it plays a tune(Winter wonderland) there is a pouch inside that you can detach so you can wash it and it's such a lovely pattern. Look how cute the buttons are.
 The old faithful skinny Primark jean's for £7.
I love this bauble bracelet and below my watch I got from TKMaxx for £15 I love the blue face.
 NailsInc- Emerald
Revlon- 
I love this combo this is the best pairing of polishes I have ever found I apply one coat of the Revlon and then two coats of the Nailsnc trust me if you like glitter emerald you wont go wrong with this.
Yes here are the same boots but in this weather I end up living in these. These are from Primark for £6.
Lauren
x

Comments