My Christmas Outfit Feeling Very Festive.

 It's December my Favourite time of the year and I love everything about it's It's the most amazing time for me and I absolutely love Christmas jumpers so I have put a few outfit idea's together It's just simple to show off your Christmas Jumper.
So here is the first outfit.

 This is a beautiful Christmas Snow Flake jumper from a market stall I have seen this style on Ebay.
It's super pretty for this Christmas season and makes me feel so festive when wearing this. It's nice and soft and on the snowflakes in the middle have little fake diamonds.
Always a nice pair of dark skinny Jeans as always with many of my outfit's Jeans are my goto.
There were £7 from Primark.
 I really like this combination I apply the red on all of my nails and then on your ring fingers I apply the glitter over the top I usually put about two coats of red and then two coats go glitter.
 I do like a pearl bracelet as it's just so cute with this Jumper.
 Here is a really nice pair of boots from Primark for £6.
They are taller but I have turned over the top of the boots to show the fux fur to make them look abit more cosy.
I love them and they are great for winter. I love the look of them with jeans.
Great price for really nice boots.
Lauren
x

Comments