Festive Christmas Outfit.

I love this top it's so pretty and looks super lovely for this cold winter season.

 I am obsessed with Christmas Jumpers and this is a lovely green snowflake that great for winter it was a present so I'm not sure where it's from but keep a look out I've seen so many Christmas jumpers like this just not the same colour. but still just as nice.

 These are from Primark for £7 these are skinny jeans.
 This watch I've had for years I love this as it's a beautiful Rose Gold colour.
 This was from a market such a lovely christmassy bracelet I love deep emerald green.
 BarryM- Raspberry
NailsInc- Alexa Stars
For the look I would put this together as I didn't want to match with the outfit and green nail polish so this is a really nice change. It looks so nice  and stands out. i just add the stars on the ring finger.
Here is my pair of well worn boots from Primark these are so nice to wear in the dryer weather and these were only £6 I would turn the top of the boot over to show this white faux woollen look as it's feel more festive and winterer. 

Lauren
x

Comments