Winter Nails, Rose Hip & Holographic Glitter.

 Here is my latest polish look.
I've been wanting to paint my nails and deciding which colour, takes awhile.
I really like this look reminds me of a fresh covered sparkle snow.
Its such a pretty look as soon as the sunlight hits it it's absolutely stunning as the glitter sparkles an array of rainbow colours glistening and shimmering.
I am so pleased with how it looks.
When the lights not on it does look silver but I like that as it's a lovely fresh winter look.
Below are everything I used.
 BarryM Rose Hip £3.99
I applied two thin coats.
This is a beautiful shade on it's own this colour is great and these gelly BarryM polishes are so shiny and you don't need to add any clear these are great.
NAILSINC ALEXA HOLOGRAPHIC.
I applied two thin coats to cover with a good amount of glitter.
This polish I got in this Alexa Chung Heats Nails Inc Nail Polish Collection.
For the collection it's only £25 on there website you get 6 nail polishes 3 polishes and 3 top coats, and a makeup bag alone with a nail file very good price for these beautiful polishes.

Check out my write up on this collection.
For easy application just lift the silver lid up from the bottle then underneath you have this black lid the reason is so it make it easier to hold and apply.
 Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO 170 Crystal
Then I apply a thin layer of this polish I always apply clear to the top of glitter just to smooth the nail out.
Lauren
x

Comments