Pink With White Polka Dots Nail Look.

Here is an alternative look for this Christmas.
This nail look I wore in summer never posted it not sure why but came across it and though it's a lovely look I wanted to post it.
This look can be an alternative for Christmas but you can also change the pink to a light blue and it can represent the sky and snow which I really want to do for a winter look and I would properly place all the dots over all the nails.
I really like the look and it was easy to do with the dots.
Products used prices may vary:
And the dotting tool was purchased at a pound shop very cheap and works really well.
I applied two coats of the BarryM Dragon Fruit.
Then I applied the white Rimmel polish to a piece of paper, then using the dotting tool I used the large dotting side then just place it in the white to cover the dot then placed it on my nails. 
Started in the middle and worked toward each side.
Once dry add a top coat I used the clear nail polish gel pro.
Then when finished add moisturiser to the cuticles then done.
This look can be a great look for all year round with changing the colour around.
Lauren
x

Comments