Naked Palette Urban Decay Real Or Fake? With Swatches.

 I don't own any Naked Palettes. But I was so curious as I've been seeing alot of fakes on the internet claiming to be real or not saying there fakes just selling them for a cheap price and letting you find out for your self.
If you think you have bough a real and find out it's a fake you can feel hard done by and ripped off.
First thing you need to know is if you haven't bought this in a known shop or an online store then you may have a fake.
There can be real ones on eBay but it wouldn't be cheap like £10 or even £20. 
As these retail for £38(price from shops online).
Which is to pricey for me so a fake is what I got but I new I bought a fake.
I purchased this on eBay for £10.
Came quickly and was well packaged.
For the price I paid I am very happy with it.
It looks very real the quality of the packaging isn't the best but what do you expect for a fake £10 one.
The eye shadow brush is very nice and smooth different from the real ones as this is pink and the real ones are brown.
The eye shadows colours included are a very nice array of nude smoky and pinks to give you a choice to change your look up.
A great day and night palette.
All the shadow names are the same.
An the colours are very similar from the real palette I've seen online.
I think it is very worth £10, But please don't be fooled and hope for a real and receive a fake.
I wouldn't want you to be disappointed.
I have used this on my eyes many times now buying the fakes you don't know what the ingredients go into the shadows so your applying without knowing, but what I suggest is apply to your skin to make sure you don't have a reaction before applying to your eye lids.
The shadows them selves are really nice and great quality they apply smooth and the colours are so opaque and take hold really nice to you skin I always apply abit of concealer to my lid before applying just to smooth the skin out.
I also use these underneath my eye lids.
For the price I paid and the quickness it arrived and the product itself I am quite surprised how nice it is.
 I got this to see what the fakes are like and to try it out for myself.
Below are the closer images and swatches of shadows.
 Swatches applied to skin without primer.

Lauren
x

Comments