My Autumn Look Book Part 5

Better late than never I was meant to upload 2 weeks ago.
Here's is the last of this year autumn look book part 5.
I think this is my favourite as its so me.
This is what I would wear walking my dog as the boots are great for this weather.
I love the textures and the simple colour for this outfit.
Also its a cosy and warm feeling with the thick padded boots and the cable knit jumper.
here are all the items:

 Here my Favourite type of jumpers I absolutely love cable knitted jumpers.
The pattern matches this time of year look so nice great for a country walk.
This is soft and cosy I bought this last year from Primark for about £8
I think you can get these this year but the price has gone up from the stores I've been in there around £10-£14. But you may find them cheaper not to sure.
Its a great size and perfect for wearing throughout Autumn and Winter.
 These jeans are a little greener than the camera made out they do look better off camera.
I love these the material is very soft and have a nice warmth feel to them they do keep you warm.
There skinny and  I love the little detail on the pockets.
I got these for about £7 from Primark last year I do believe they have them in this year just a different style.
 I love this necklace think this has been in a few posts, I love the silver and gold v's It just add a little something to an outfit and I love it so much.
I got this at Primark for £1.50.
 An last but not least my favourite purchase this year i am in love with these.
I was out shopping and a shopping outside outlet and came across a closing down sale for Deichmann were everything in store had 50% off so I couldn't resist going and having a look.
There wasn't a great deal left and al the shoes were either sizes 3-4 or 8-9 non my size.
But I saw these and wanted to try them on they are a size 8 but I was wearing think socks and what you know they fit perfect.
Not to big not to small just perfect.
They are a plastic leather look with laces that go all the way up with this faux wool inside lining for a cosy feel and for warmth.
The sole is rubber and bendable not to ridged. I love the tread on them its had deep groves and I love the star detail on the sole.
They go above the ankle I would always where them with my cable knit socks with the socks Peking out at the top.
They have a slight heel and are very sturdy and well shaped for your feet.
They are £24.99 but i paid half the price. I am so pleased with them.
They are great for winter country walks.
I cant wait get out with my dog and my new boots, perfect for the Autumn and Winter season.
I think for £24.99 they are well worth the price.
Click the link fort he Stores Mentioned:
Primark

Lauren
x

Comments