My Winter Lip Care Routine.

Here is my Winter lip care go to products that I always use to keep my lips moisturised and Looking there best.
I love the cold weather but it does play havoc on your skin and lips.
We sometimes go into so much detail on the products we apply to our skin dry, combination, day, night, oils, creams, cleansing, toners.
There so much for our skin but when it comes to looking for products for our lips there's not that much out there which is a really shame as our lips are part of our beauty makeup routine.
There's nothing worse than wanting to apply a bold lip and having flaky and cracked lips that hurt as well.
Especially this time of the year when deep berry and red tones are in this season.
So here are some of the products I use and my lip care routine.
 Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil.
I used this to wash all off the day off my face.
I massage this all over the skin and across my lips.
Making sure I remove any dirt or lip products from the day.
Then next I use my edible lip scrub I massager that all over my lips gently buff in.
If you don't have a lush store near you as everyone's know about there bubblegum lip scrub.
So here is the one I created from things I found in my cupboard if you want to make your own clink the link, Now if you want don't need as much that I made in this post then just half the ingredients to make less.
Home Made Lip Scrub.
Then finally I apply my lip balm these are the two I have been using.
I do love my lip balms it just makes your lips feel soothe.
These are really nice and great to fix flaky chapped lips I uses these after lip scrubs and on a morning and before bed.
 Throughout the day I just use what ever I have in my bag at the moment I have been using the-
Baby Lips Cherry Me Maybelline.
I love the baby lips as they are really moisturised on the lips and keep them protected from the day and gives you a hint of colour.
This one is my favourite.
This is a simple routine but really helps keep your lips looking there best.
LOreal Paris Cleansing Oil
Nivea Lip Balm Essential Care
Nivea Hydro Care
Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me

Lauren
x

Comments