My Oliver With His New Beautiful Handmade Bandana.

Amazing quality bandanas from Bandana Poochie.
I have been seeing so many dog owners on Instagram buying these for there dogs.
The dogs all look so cute wearing there bandana's
So I decided to get one for my dog.
I thought it would come and look different from the pictures as you know when buying off eBay that you never know what your gonna get meaning material how its made you just never know.
So I wasn't expecting much.
Until it arrived and I opened the packaging and I was so happy.
This is very well made and beautiful.
The material is so soft and really nice.
It has an opening so you can slip it onto any collar.
It looks so smart and he doesn't mind wearing it and he wears it when we go out for walks.
He also gets so many compliments on it.
The stitching is really nice and finished well.
So I thought I would recommend this company as they are reasonable priced and also very well made with many different styles.
They also have many different sizes and a size guide for you to find the right fit for your dog.
  So check out this company and they handmade quality bandana's


Lauren
x

Comments