My Autumn Look Book Part 4.

 I love this outfit so cosy and warm and perfect for dogs walks.
Autumn is just a perfect time for layering your coutfits.
I just love the look of this outfit and think its perfect for this time of the year.
The hat to keep your head warm and the gillet for added warmth instead of covering your slef upwith a jacket this is a great alternative.
 The shirt I got from ASDA last year its a warm cosy material that is great for the colder weather.
gilet are a great alternative to wearing a jacket when its cold but the suns out so perfect for this time of the year. The gilet was a present so not sure wear its from.
 As I think I've said in a previous post that i love my skinny jeans.
These are from Primark for about £7
 I love a berry nail polish This is a great product from ASDA gel Pro its Plum for £3.
 Accessories i just wanted very simple for this outfit this green little ring to add a different colour and a simple black watch.
My head gets so cold and I am freezing at the moment I see people walk about still in summer clothes in this warm weather were still having at the moment but I am so cold so hats are needed on my walks with Oliver.
 Here are my amazing gorgeous boots they are so cosy and warm and have a great grip under the foot.
I added these socks because I love the look it give these and the warmth I wear these throughout the hole of Autumn and Winter.
Check Back Next Sunday For The Next Instalment.

Lauren
x

Comments